Lola has been walking for atleast a month.
She just moved to size 5 diapers
She's wearing size 18-24 months cloths but can still wear a 12m dress. Actually sometimes a 9 months dress too. I've learned girls clothing is sized differently then boys.
Her shoes size is a 4
She still eats like a bird. She prefers breast milk over anything, I feel like, but my body isn't cooperating well anymore. Soon my milk will be gone, unfortunately. I will continue to feed her as long as my body holds out.
She has whole milk with eat meal and drinks water throughout the day. She loves water.
Sleeping isn't great. She wakes atleast once a night but occasionally surprises me and sleeps through the night. She does nap well. No more 13 hour straight nights though.
Lola says a few words; dadda, momma, no, that, out, hot.
She points at things and loves to play chase or peepeye still. Picking up rocks and sticks in the yard seem to be fun too.



No comments:
Post a Comment