Thursday, April 20, 2017

11 months old

Lola Cate is 11 months old. Another month flew by. This month brought some changes for her! Biggest thing...she's walking!! She is actually really good at it. She's also eating more and more table food. Most recently she really likes broccoli and apples are her new favorite fruit. She loves taco meat and some chicken. She also loves her blueberry pancakes/waffles her Anny fixes her for breakfast.  She isn't a big eater but hopefully that will change soon. Lola loves water! She is waking earlier in the mornings  and not sleeping through the night. Most nights she gets up once. Some nights more. She's cutting molars now so I think that's part of it. She takes two naps during the week for Anny but I'm lucky to get one good one on the weekends. She waves bye. Gives wide open mouth slobbery kisses to mommy and her dolls. Loves baths. Enjoys chewing on nerf bullets. She barks every time she hears another dog bark, especially Eddie. And she also barks after Harley, our cat, meows. She loves her brothers, of course. Lola is such a girly girl. We say it all the time, she's so girly in her mannerisms and her voice. She squeals in excitement. She's Petite but not small. She loves to be "chased" by her brothers. 
Currently she's in 12-18 month clothing-more so on the 18m side and can even fit into some of her 24 month things already. 
She's in a size 4 diaper. Lola takes two bottles of breast milk during the day, about 6 oz each and breastfeeds before bed but my supply is quickly plummeting. I'm just trying to hold on long enough to make it to 12 months. Luckily I have a good back stock. 
I can't believe I'm preparing for her 1 year old birthday already. It's exciting and sad at the same time. Enjoy some pictures from this month below. :)
Broccoli!

 
 Her first shiner. 😜

 
    

 
   

 
 
Her first purse! Thanks Papa and Anny!
Kisses for the baby   Mommy's little shopper
 
    

No comments: