Saturday, October 29, 2016

6 and 7 months old

Lola Cate is 6 months old. Actually she is 7 months old now. Life got a little busy these passed two months so I'm combining her 6/7 month post. And blogger has changed my app so I'm still trying to figure it out. Can add pictures yet. I'm working on that because pictures are a must. So. At six months Lola Cate grew two teeth. She sits up well. I still put a pillow around her just in case. Just momma being overly cautious. She is a busy body and if she can reach it she will grab it. Lola continues to be an amazing baby and loves her brothers. She knows how to make them smile and they know how to make her smile. I'm enjoying seeing the way they interact with her. Lola has her first ear infection. :( she is on amoxicillin currently for an infection in her left ear after two weeks of a yucky cold. Lola claps her hands on her legs when she is excited or happy. She is eating three meals a day. She has been introduced to all the veggies and now we are working on fruits with the veggies. She's a little picky but surprisingly chooses peas over green beans. She loves her cereal mixed with breast milk. We've made it half a year with breast feeding and show no signs of stopping anytime soon. 
She is in clothing 9/12 months. Can occasionally fit into a 6 months piece. Shoes size is all over the place. I think she's a 2. She has small feet and they aren't chunky like the boys feet were. I'm not used to this petite frame! :) I have so much fun dressing her. She is in size 3 diapers. 
We love our little Miss more and more each day. I am so thankful for her and her sweet spirit. I can't imagine our family without her. 




No comments: