First off, Lola Cate cut her first tooth this weekend. She took it like a pro. Really didn't seem to bother her that I could tell. She has the bottom left front tooth. So right after turning 5 months she got her first tooth.
Then tonight I was eating dinner with Lola next to me and she kept whining for food regardless of the fact she had just nursed not long before. So I said why not. Lola had her first food tonight, baby cereal. She loved it and she ate like a pro. She really would have eaten more if I had it. She probably had two tablespoons worth of baby cereal mixed with breast milk. I have a cute video but I can't upload videos on here anymore. So enjoy the pictures below. She was happy even though her face doesn't show it.








No comments:
Post a Comment