Sunday, June 12, 2011

Update

Friday I had my last dr appointment. I was 3cm but no contractions. If I do not go into labor between Friday and Thursday, we have an induction scheduled for Thursday morning. I will be 41 weeks Thursday. So this weekend we have been walking and eating spicy food trying to encourage Henry to make his appearance! Here are pictures of one of our walking outtings at a local pond.



Luke really wanted to pet a duck but wasn't fast enough so Thomas caught a duck for him! Major brownie points for daddy!


A downward hill and the cyclist behind Luke inspired him to use the pedals for the first time! He was so proud of himself!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Love these photos. I can't believe Thomas caught a duck, I would love to see video of the capture. Thankfully that duck was nice!

Rachael said...

Yeah Luke for using the pedals!! And good job Thomas!! Can't say I'd be that brave but good thing he has his sunglasses on to protect his eyes!!