I have been trying to make the most of the last few days of Luke being an only child! Yesterday we went to Monkey Joes to enjoy their indoor bouncy houses! We had a blast. This time the majority of the children there were Luke's age so he was able to play on everything! (not just the ones for 3 and under). His favorite continues to be the huge slide! It is a long climb up but a quick slide down!
climbing up (Luke is at the very top of the middle green section)

sliding down (he goes so fast I wasn't able to get a clear picture)

I made videos of this but I cannot get them to upload through blogger. I was able to get them dowloaded to tinypic but they won't transfer to my blog. Any bloggers have suggestions on uploading videos?
No comments:
Post a Comment