Thomas, Catherine, Luke, Henry, Beau and Lola Cate
um....Luke has a grocery cart?! When did he get that, I'd love to see him in action with it, maybe a blog post to see him "shopping" He's gonna be a great big brother!!
Too cute! I cant believe Tyler fit in the cart!
Oh my! I saw the little picture of Luke looking at a little baby and I thought.... OH MY GOODNESS, you had your baby early. When I opened your page, I was happy to see it was Luke visiting his cousin.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
um....Luke has a grocery cart?! When did he get that, I'd love to see him in action with it, maybe a blog post to see him "shopping"
He's gonna be a great big brother!!
Too cute! I cant believe Tyler fit in the cart!
Oh my! I saw the little picture of Luke looking at a little baby and I thought.... OH MY GOODNESS, you had your baby early. When I opened your page, I was happy to see it was Luke visiting his cousin.
Post a Comment