Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Limo

We have gone back and forth about investing money into a double stroller. Most of the time now Luke refuses to sit in a stroller but I also know that there will be times that both boys will have to be in a stroller. I knew that it would not be worth investing into my favorite stroller b/c it is so expensive (B.O.B.). Well, our dilema was solved when I went to Target yesterday to get diapers. I found a Graco duostroller on the clearance rack!!! (50% off) Not the nicest stroller on the market but the price was very right and it will also fit our infant car seat! So of course I bought it! I am very pleased with it and so is Luke! ;)

test drive



Boy's turn for a ride

Luke buckled him in

all ready

both boys ready

uh-oh

snatched...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good looking limo but luke looks like he could be the driver....
GAP