Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas 2017

It has been oh so long since I have blogged. But I’m just not easy to give it up yet. So as I’m able, I’ll continue to blog. Not as often as I’d like, but life is busy. 
Christmas 2017 was wonderful. Quiet morning at home with family coming over for lunch and round two of opening presents. We all had a wonderful time. 

These sweet babies make us so happy!


Santa came!



We ran out of lights at the top and never made it to the store to buy new ones!


Christmas Eve service 


Sweet cousins at church 

A new bike for Beau!


And an “iPad” 


Luke seemed excited about each of his gifts this year. 




Scuttlebug for Lola Cate!




Henry went right to work with his favorite gift, a box of art supplies!


Lunch with Anny and Papa



Present opening with Anny and Papa. Henry finally got the pair of Toms he had been asking for. 


The grand finale, basketballs for everyone...


And a basketball goal. All were super excited. 


We had a great day!

No comments: