Sunday, December 11, 2016

LC is 8 months

Lola Cate is 8 months old. I am still so thankful that God chose us to be her parents. She is such fun and so girly and can make you smile with her biggest grin. I am having a great time dressing her, I still haven't mastered dressing a girl. I've had to ask lots of questions. :)
LC has 3 meals a day. And nurses inbetween each meal or has a bottle from Anny if I'm at work. She is a pretty good eater. She likes puffs, wafers and graham crackers too. So far she won't tolerate anything chunky and will gag. 
She is in size 12 month clothes and size 3 diaper. She is beginning to crawl. Actually she can crawl but chooses not to very often. She's still pretty slow but it doesn't bother her.  I'm not sure she realizes she knows how to crawl. :) when she does crawl, it's likely a peg leg crawl. 
She likes to stand up to play now at her activity table. We have found her most commonly after a nap or night's sleep, standing in her crib (so glad I lowered it last month). 
Lola Cate has 3 teeth in and 2 very close to cutting through. She hasn't been handling the teeth well, it's caused many nights of ups and downs. And runny noses. Once the tooth is through she seems to be fine. Other then teething nights, she still sleeps pretty good. She isn't really sleeping til 9:00 still. But she is still sleeping a goodn10 hours a night. I'll post pictures soon. 
 

 

 

 

No comments: