It's summer time. Which means play dates! Our favorite play dates with cousins! The perks, we all get out of the house, cousins have great bonding times, Rachael and I get sister/adult time, and we wear the kids out for great afternoon naps!
Our first one, we met in Landrum for a park date. It was muddy and nasty from a rain the day before but the kids still had great fun! (Henry may or may not have lost a tennis shoe in a muddy mulched playground)
Luke is so fast. I don't know a five year old that can run faster than him! Showing off his skills here.
True to his shirt. He is one awesome Henry.
Sweet, spunky A. Full of personality.
Too cool to smile for momma.
Adaline is really into Luke right now. I remember loving my older cousins too. She begged him long enough that he finally gave into holding her hand. It took a while but I think he secretly liked it.
Theres my sweet Luke smile. Caught him.
The youngest cousins (right now). Big boys chewing away on their hands. These two are going to be a mess together, only 19 days apart...
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment