Saturday, May 24, 2014

Mothers Day

My first Mother's Day with three beautiful boys! I am so blessed to have been chosen to be their momma and I am thankful for each day with them, even the challenging ones. Luke and Henry had special things for me at school so I was able to take the day off to spend with them. 
Henry and I had muffins together and watched a video of the 2 year old classes singing mommy songs. Later that week we were given a copy of it. So glad the teachers thought to do that.

 Henry also made this sweet boot and flower for me. And the card behind it. 


Luke's group had a big performance for mommys where they sang and had a small brunch and gave us a sweet gift also. I was so proud because Luke sang and faced forward the whole time. He is top left of his group. 




After the school stuff I surprised the boys with a trip to Monkey Joes and a special lunch. We had a great day together. 

Luke made this too. So cute! The teachers told me when they filled it out I was very pregnant with Beau so that explains a few of his answers. ;)


Beau in his matching shirt. Wish I got one of the three of them together. 


2 comments:

Jaimie L. Moore said...

Love all the love between you and your boys. They are so sweet.

Rachael said...

Love Luke's letter!!! Kids are so innocent!!!