Lately Luke has taken over our nightly prayers before dinner. Previously we would all hold hands and Thomas would say our prayer and we'd eat. However Luke has stepped up the last couple of weeks to take over Thomas' job. Some of his prayers are so sweet/funny I feel the need to write them down before I forget. Hopefully I will be able to add on with time. I have figured out the he likes to recap his day within prayer so some may need a little explaining.
One from last week: "thank you for God thank you for Jesus and thank you for my attitude." (He had a rough day the day before and we were focused on a better attitude for that day, he was proud of himself for being a good boy)
Tonight: "thank you for God thank you for Jesus thank you for henry feeling better and thank you for my forehead. " (we had just returned from the dr because Henry is sick and Luke had a spill while there and bumped his head pretty good)
I look forward to sharing more as they are shared with us. Maybe one day I can sneak a camera to our dinner because he won't say his prayers with others watching.
8 years ago




2 comments:
Such a sweet boy!!!!
I ask Henry to pray the other day and he said amen,with a mouth full of food Anny
Post a Comment