This is mostly for my record, my memory. So I can remember this next year. This year we got our first Elf on the Shelf. We enjoyed his daily trickery! Here are a few of our favorites...incase we want to remind Copper what he needs to do next year when he visits! ;)
I am blogging this one from my phone and can't control the order of pics so I hope it's not too mixed up!

He arrives!!

Bath time

Luke was so excited when Copper left hima special message for breakfast!

Copper made cookies for us!

Happy Birthday Balloons for Luke!

fishing for goldfish

Hang-gliding

Dressed up like "Ho-Ho"

Guiding his sleigh!

Luke and Henry were being such good boys that Copper brought us a Gingerbread house as a surprise. We got to make it and decorate it! A yearly tradition for us!

The note that came with our goodies from Copper 3 days before Christmas. The boys had to find the prize though by following the clues!

The last night with Copper!

His last night note.

Special reindeer breakfast and he also left us reindeer food to feed the reindeer that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment