We were lucky to get a quick visit with The Moores on Friday night! We met them for dinner. Some how we never even took a picture of Jimmy but here is Jaimie and Henry and I.
As we were getting ready to leave, Jaimie and Thomas were inside paying and Luke, Henry, and I were hanging out with Jimmy and Michael as they were getting ready to head home and this random women runs up the to side of the van looks at Jimmy and says "Hey, I just saw you on TV!" ...and of course questions followed. She said she recognized the Boston hat. Of course Jimmy loved it! Even though I wasn't on TV, it made me feel pretty cool too! :)
Thanks for making time for us after your busy day friends, we enjoyed seeing you!!!





1 comment:
:) it was so fun! Glad we stayed.
Post a Comment