
We had an unexpected trip to see Santa this weekend! We went to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. While standing outside Belk, Santa walked by. (coming back from break) Luke was star struck! Since he was just returning from break, there was a short line...so we took advantage of it! Of course the shirt he was wearing was smeared with his snack so I ran into Belk to get a new shirt while Thomas stood in line with Luke. When it was our turn Luke did not want to sit with Santa. He cried and cried, which was expected. So Santa suggested we sit with him too. If Thomas and I would have known we were going to be taking family pictures today, we would have dressed a little better! Good memories!
(This is a picture of a picture so it isn't good quality)



1 comment:
I love it!! The things parents do for their children! :)
Post a Comment