Monday, January 11, 2010

X-Ray

Today Luke had his first x-rays! Big bummer but his doctor ordered them after seeing him this morning. Thank goodness the x-rays didn't show a brake but he does have a sprain. Sunday late afternoon he hurt his foot/ankle at the park. Thomas and I couldn't see anything wrong with it (no swelling or bruising) but he couldn't walk or stand on it and every time he tried he would buckle at the knees and fall on the ground crying. So we gave him through the night last night thinking he would be a bit better this morning but he woke up with pain. So off to the doctor we went. He did really well with the x-rays and laid still like a big boy. He was in good spirits all day, trying to talk to everyone in the waiting room. The doctor suggested Motrin and if he doesn't start using his leg by Thrusday she wants to see him again. Already tonight though he was trying to walk on it but he has a limp. Can't wait for our baby to be back to normal! Although I like the extra snuggle time! Here we are in our pj's relaxing before bed time.


And one picture of Thomas and Luke pre-injury.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Please post an update on Luke! I have been worried him. Babies bounce back so quickly so I'm sure everything is fine, but I just need some reassurance :-)