Thomas, Catherine, Luke, Henry, Beau and Lola Cate
Hahahahahahahahaha!! Love it. By the way, owls are my new thing and you totally are taking it. :) I called dibs on owls for when I have a kid at Edisto. Jennifer heard me. So far, I have address labels with owls. I thought you were whales. :)
sorry, didn't hear the dibs! love the owls. you need to get busy! :)
Cute as hell!!!
He's not going to love you posted this on the internet one day! But I love it!
i think this one will be saved for his wife/children one day! :)
This looks like a cute card you buy to make someone smile! How sweet!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hahahahahahahahaha!! Love it.
By the way, owls are my new thing and you totally are taking it. :) I called dibs on owls for when I have a kid at Edisto. Jennifer heard me. So far, I have address labels with owls. I thought you were whales. :)
sorry, didn't hear the dibs! love the owls. you need to get busy! :)
Cute as hell!!!
He's not going to love you posted this on the internet one day! But I love it!
i think this one will be saved for his wife/children one day! :)
This looks like a cute card you buy to make someone smile! How sweet!
Post a Comment