8 years ago
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Check out Luke's new "tent"! We are going to the beach in July and were puzzled on where Luke would sleep. He won't sleep in a pack 'n play and the rent a cribs looked too dangerous. One of our friends recommended this so we tried it out for nap time today. We love it! It has a blow up air mattress in the bottom and the whole thing folds up into a small circle-great for packing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sweet that is one happy boy! I can't wait to spend a week with him, oh and you and T too! ;-P
Great!! Looks like he likes it :) I'm sure that's a load off. Besides, he's gonna be so tired from playing with us on the beach, I bet he would sleep in anything! Can't Wait!!!
Post a Comment